2010 Summer Basketball apps are HERE!!
It's that time again! We are now accepting team applications for the upcoming 2010 CCU Basketball Summer season. Spread the word, and let your church leaders, coaches, captains, teammates, and friends know.
If you are interested in submitting your church sponsored team for consideration, please refer to the application packet:
· Players will need to complete 3 items before they are eligible to play:
o Online CCU Registration Form - http://tinyurl.com/ccusports
o Signed Personal Liability Waiver form (found in application packet or http://ccusports.com/doc/Basketball/2010%20CCUSBL%20Waiver%20&%20Media%20Release.doc
o Signed Media Release Form (found in application packet or http://ccusports.com/doc/Basketball/2010%20CCUSBL%20Waiver%20&%20Media%20Release.doc
· 2010 Registration Fees:
o $600 per team for early registration – Postmarked by April 5th ($550 team fee and $50 refundable fine deposit)
o $700 per team for regular registration – Postmarked by April 12th ($650 team fee and $50 refundable fine deposit)
(Note: Both registrations have an additional $100 fund raising fee not included in registration. Please see application for details.)
· Teams must be sponsored by a church and provide a letter of support signed by the minister/pastor.
· League Celebration & Japanese Food Fest – $10 Early Ticket Sales are due with the application (tickets may be purchased at a later time at a higher price - please see application packet for more information.)
· The Kickoff fellowship is on Saturday, June 5th. Games will begin Monday, June 7th and conclude with championships and a league celebration on Saturday, July 31st.
How do you apply for this year’s league?
Please note that even though we are accepting the application online, CCU will still need certain forms to be signed. Please see the requirements for the 2010 application below:
The team application and roster will need to be submitted online. Leaders will need to register their teams online here:
To be submitted ONLINE:
- (NEW - filled out by all players): Player Online Registration: http://tinyurl.com/ccusports
To be submitted by MAIL:
-Letter of Support
-Waivers (if available; you have until the first game to turn these in)
Early applications are due by Monday, April 5th. This means the roster has to have been submitted ONLINE by this date, and the Check and Letter of Support need to be POSTMARKED by this date.
Regular applications are due by Monday, April 12th. This means the roster has to have been submitted ONLINE by this date, and the Check and Letter of Support need to be POSTMARKED by this date.
No applications will be accepted after Monday, April 12th.
If you have any questions about applying or the league in general, please contact the CCU Basketball Committee at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you on the courts this summer!
-CCU Basketball Committee